Ever wanted to have an entire historic building for yourself to explore and photograph without anyone else getting in the way? Now is your chance!
Due to popular demand, this month we’re bringing back our Photowalk tours.
Get a chance to explore and photograph the unique architectural marvel that is San Sebastian Basilica–the country’s first and only all-metal building. Get access to hidden spaces–from the choir loft, to the attic, to the belfries.
UPDATE (08/04): 30 SLOTS LEFT
Reserve a slot now at http://tinyurl.com/
PHOTOWALK TOUR INCLUSIONS:
– 1 – 1.5 hours guided tour of the Basilica
– 1 – 1.5 hours “free to roam” period and exclusive “closed door” access to the church during its siesta hour (when the church closes, other guests are asked to vacate, the doors are closed to the public, and Photowalk tour guests get the rare opportunity to have the entire building for themselves to photograph)
– use of scaffolding inside the Basilica
– complementary (1) bottled water and (1) souvenir
– 3 hours
WHAT TO SEE AND LEARN FROM OUR TOURS
– Php 375 (regular guests)
– Php 300 (discounted guests: teachers, students, senior citizens, PWDs, residents of Quiapo)
PROMOS AND DISCOUNTS
We’re currently offering promos and discounts to Facebook groups we’ve invited in the past! Members (since June 30, 2017) of the following groups can enjoy a 20% discount!
– GP Photographers
– Canon Photographers Philippines
If you’re a member of a photography-related group, class, or organization and would like to enter into a partnership with the Basilica for promos and discounts, just send us an email at email@example.com!
CAN’T MAKE IT TO THIS SCHEDULE?
No worries. Starting August 2017, we’re offering private Photowalk tours for interested guests! See our tours page for more information on private tour prices and inclusions: http://tinyurl.com/
WANT A WEEKEND SCHEDULE AND AVAIL OF PER PAX RATES BUT YOU DON’T HAVE THE MINIMUM PAX?
If you’re a party of less than the minimum pax (10pax for photowalks without scaffolding, 15pax for photowalks with scaffolding), we can group you and other smaller groups together. Just comment in this post that you’d like a Saturday tour, subjective to the availability of the church and the guides.
(Photo by Chester Ong)